This role consists of helping develop our GP surgery-based schemes covering specific geographic areas, or helping to co-ordinate volunteers at local surgeries. Once you have applied and we have spoken to you about your specific interests, we will be able to organise the role according to your needs and requirements.
Suitable for anyone who enjoys meeting people, making connections and is a ‘natural’ organiser. If you are over 50 years old and have the enthusiasm and skills for this task we would love to hear from you.
- To be aged 50 or above
- To be able to work in a team
- Experience of working in the healthcare and social care sectors would be helpful but not essential. The main skills required are an ability to work in a team environment and willingness to engage with GPs, NHS and associated staff.
What we provide
As a volunteer you’ll receive:
- Relevant training and ongoing support
- Third party and personal accident insurance cover
- All out-of-pocket expenses