About the Programme
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that helps keep older people healthy and sociable?
Our walks are designed to give older people in the Forth Valley area regular exercise and the opportunity to meet new friends. Currently, we are in need of a Walk Organiser who would perform administrative duties for the walking group. You will of course have the opportunity to also take part in our beautiful walks around Forth Valley.
- Honest, reliable and friendly volunteer aged 50+
- Good communication, organisation and people skills
- Ability to volunteer independently with minimum support
- Good level of fitness (If taking part as a walk Leader)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Ongoing help and support
- Relevant training where necessary
- Volunteer insurance cover
- Travel expenses